General Brand Oil Filters
- An inspection of the filter must be conducted annually by a duly qualified technician.
- The filter’s cartridge must be replaced annually.
- At the first sign of corrosion or any other defect, the bowl must be replaced immediately – do not wait for the next annual inspection.
- Otherwise, the bowl must be replaced no later than the Ultimate Replacement Date, shown on the label of the oil filter.
- Use only replacement parts that have been authorized explicitly by General Filters: 1A-30BG, 1A-30, 88-CR, RF-1, and RF-1BG (or subsequent parts). Do not use any parts that have not been authorized explicitly by General Filters, as it may result in leakage that could cause damage.