General Filters, Inc. encourages and supports the open exchange of ideas. As Social Media sites are (predominantly) public, all content will be courteous, supportive, accurate and professional. Social Media users are asked to help the General Filters, Inc. keep its social media assets a valuable and enjoyable information resource by engaging with content, becoming part of our online community and by notifying use of any offending messages or other violations of these Terms.
Posts Tweets and Other User Contributions
We welcome your comments and thoughts; however, any comments, feedback, ideas, messages, suggestions or other communications shall be and remain the exclusive property of GeneralAire® and / or General Filters, Inc. Company Brands. We may use, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, including any original or creative ideas such as stories, product ideas, computer code or artwork. Your use of General Filters, Inc. (With the GeneralAire® brand) social media pages and sites constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions as written. You agree to hold GeneralAire® and other General Filters, Inc. brands harmless from and against any and all claims, damages of any kind related to our posts or your interaction with us.
We ask for your assistance in notifying us should you find any of the following associated with our social media pages or affiliated websites. Your own submission will be removed (and further action may be taken) under the following circumstances:
- If you use profanity or vulgarity in any message sent to our company and / or employees
- If you tarnish the reputation of our company, employees, products, brands, customers or other General Filters, Inc. associations
- If you submit text or images that contain violence, nudity, vulgarity or are of generally poor taste
- If you threaten, bully, exploit, insult, abuse, harass or otherwise harm General Filters, Inc. employees, associates, business partners, customers or property
- If you do anything that impairs other people’s use or enjoyment of our website, social media sites or other community associated sites
- If you submit information that is false or misleading
- If what you send contains computer viruses or other disruptive, damaging or harmful files or programs
- If you try to gain unauthorized access to private areas of our site
- If you use the format to instigate, continue or invite a conflict of any kind
- If you submit unsolicited advertising, promotional or marketing materials or spam, phishing or other unsolicited messages
- If you submit personal information about another person without their expressed written consent
- If you, in any way, harm our online services or our computer systems or any third party computer systems
- If you use our pages in order to promote your product, service or business without or expressed written consent
In addition, General Filters, Inc. reserves the right to report those persons having engaged in the activities described above to appropriate social media sites and / or the appropriate authorities for possible fines, penalties and / or prosecution.
User Content Responsibilty
General Filters, Inc. is not responsible for user content. We do not guarantee truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of User Content, nor do we endorse or support any views or opinions expressed in User Content. You are solely responsible for your own User Content, including, for example, any communications and submissions made under your General Filters, Inc. account. Always keep a copy of anything you submit because we are not responsible for lost or damaged User Content. Proof that you submitted User Content is not proof that we received anything.
Overall we ask that you be respectful of other users of any Social Media site affiliated with General Filters, Inc.; that you engage with us often in a positive, helpful and friendly manner.
We will attempt to read every message or communication (and respond where applicable). General Filters, Inc. normal office hours are 8 am to 4:30 pm. Messages and comments submitted at times outside normal business hours will be read as early as possible.
General Filters, Inc. makes every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of information published on our website and any Social Media websites; however, it is human nature that accuracy cannot be guaranteed 100% of the time. We therefore do not guarantee 100% accuracy.
General Filters, Inc. Employees in Social Media
Some General Filters, Inc. employees may be active on Social Media channels through their own personal accounts, under their own names or pseudonyms. Despite their professional affiliation with the General Filters, Inc., their posts do not represent the official position of the General Filters, Inc., and they should be considered their personal views and opinions.
General Filters, Inc. may use Social Media monitoring tools and may collect and measure publicly accessible information available to us about Social Media activity in order to provide content that is relevant and potentially interesting to followers or users. We may measure publicly accessible conversations mentioning General Filters, Inc. and may review publicly accessible basic user information. This information may be used for the purposes of market research, operations and communications and it will be used in aggregate form, removing any identifying details.
These Terms & Conditions May Change
General Filters, Inc. reserves the right to update or modify these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms & Conditions whenever you purchase products from us or use our website.
Customer Service Department Toll Free: 866-476-5101
Monday - Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm EST
Via our “Contact Us” form!
Submit a Ticket on www.generalfilters.com
Write Us or Visit In Person At:
General Filters, Inc.
43800 Grand River Ave.
Novi, MI 48375