In order to keep you and our staff safe, you will be required to wear a mask when visiting our lobby. We appreciate your patience as we keep both you and our staff safe. In the meantime, we continue to offer FREE shipping for online orders.
Large quantity orders may exceed USPS weight limits. If you are ordering large quantities, please call our offices to place your order: (866) 476-5101.
Offer is for USPS Priority shipping within the continental USA only. If you are located in Canada, call Canadian General Filters toll free at (888) 216-9184 for a local supplier to purchase your parts.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
Watch a video demonstrating maintenance on your GeneralAire® products in our video library (Click on Support / Video Library). Recommended maintenance schedules are as follows:
- Vapor Pad - at the beginning of each heating season
- Air Filter - every 6 to 12 months
- UV Lamp - every 6 to 12 months
Benefit of Ordering Online:
Since maintenance is performed only every six months to a year, it may be easy to forget when you last performed maintenance, or with which parts. When you order online, you create an account with ordering history. Simply log into your account to view your history or call our offices. We can supply this information for you: (866) 476-5101.
- USPS-Priority Mail offers mail hold while out of town (rather than to leave your package outside your door to be stolen or damaged in inclement weather).
- USPS-Priority Mail is often more reliable and faster than other carriers.
- USPS-Priority Mail reaches over 90% of the United States within 2-3 business days (or 3-5 during busy season; October to March).
- For smaller items, you are not penalized for being further away from our offices than another zip code. Smaller packages are sent using a standard-sized USPS package/box and are charged at a single, standard rate no matter the USA destination.
- USPS-Priority ships and delivers on Saturdays at no extra cost.